Get ready...
One final down. Four to go. Well, technically.
I had my first "exam" this morning at 8:50. I went in and met with my professor. We talked about my portfolio that holds all of my assignments from the past semester. The class, Intro to Graphic Design, consisted of us working through a series of exercises in our book. We created different pieces using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. We also did three final, creative projects. My last creative project and the final in my class turned out really well. I wish that I could upload a picture, but it would require Adobe Photoshop, which is not loaded on my computer. A brief description: Me sitting on a hand, looking out the window onto a beautiful landscape. I also had fairy wings. The tag line read "Let your dreams take wing."
I also finished up a take-home test earlier today. It was for my Social Welfare Policy and Analysis class. The exam covered the book American Dream and some final class notes. On Wednesday, I have my Christian Values final. we will be meeting and having an in class discussion. Our final was a paper about "What then shall we do?" My last two finals are Practice 1 and Practice 2. I am excited for the week to be over--then it is home for the holidays. On the other hand, I will have quite a bit to do. I will be applying for grad school, a very tedious task!
So, "Get ready! Set! Go!" The semester started at a light jog and quickly reached a sprint. It is winding down now, but we must make sure that we push through to the end and cross that Finish line!
No comments:
Post a Comment