Friday, December 10, 2010

Last Day

It's the last day of classes! You know what that means! The semester has drawn to a close. Now, there are only finals left to go. It is almost unbelievable that the semester has come and gone so fast. It has been busy and utterly frustrating at times. There have also been warm, fun moments that have made the entire semester a joy.

I completed my grant project for my Practice 3 class yesterday. We performed our song, "Gardens Are Fly," to the turn of Baby Got Back. It was a hit. The other groups also performed. It was a lot of fun. I think that there are so many mixed emotions, especially for us seniors. We are seeing one more semester go by. We are one step closer to leaving Bluffton and entering the "real world." At the same time, I doubt that we could ever really leave Bluffton. There are so many wonderful memories and friends that will be with us for years to come.

This weekend promises studying but also relaxing!

Oh wow, Christmas break, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment