This week has been pretty eventful. My internship has presented a lot of new opportunitiee--mostly in observable situations that create chances to learn. I think it is so important to continually learn, no matter what the situation is. I can't share any details due to confidentiality, but I can say that some of the situations and events coming up will allow for some interesting times!
My classes here at Bluffton are keeping me busy. There is actually a lot to do. You go to field four days out of the week and class the other day. You are up and going all day and then come home to work. Keeps you busy!
I did go home on Tuesday after my 12:00 class for calling hours. My fiend experienced a loss and I wanted to be there. Though it was a long day due to the drive (and a bit tiring), I am glad I could be there for my friend.
My boyfriend had his wisdom teeth pulled this Wednesday. He has been off of work since then, healing. I have also been working hard on Graduate School applications. I hope to have them done this weekend.
I have been continuing to exercise. I feel really good afterwards, even though it is so hard to be motivated and go.
I have to go to the Lima Public Library today to work on a project. I will also be working on a lot of other homework today!
No comments:
Post a Comment