Graduation is drawing close! I have been getting lots of information about graduation weekend in my mail. It has me really excited, and I am anticipating it. I went home this weekend, and it was very relaxing. I had a chance to catch up on some sleep, which is always a plus.
My interview was this past Thursday. Let me tell you: I was nervous! It really was just a high-stress situation. I kept telling myself to be calm, but it's easier said than done! There were four people there, not including me. I had a lot of questions to answer. I am trying to keep a very positive attitude. Even if nothing comes from this, the interview alone was a great experience.
I finished up a project that is due this coming Tuesday. It was nice to get it out of the way. Even though it is my senior year, it is no less important that I get my stuff done. I finished it up, and my field supervisor will assess it tomorrow.
Thank goodness for this warm weather! Let's hope it's here to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment