It has been quite some time since I have posted anything! I have been staying so busy, and it has been a race to keep up. Who can believe that graduation is next week?!
I had two interviews this past week. It has been a very exciting time, even if I do not get either job. I am trying to look at it as an opportunity to grow.
I have finished up my last major project for school. It is exciting. I just havve one more short presentation next week. I was at the academic forum yesterday. I was very surprised and humbled to receive the Distinguished Scholar in Social Work Award. There was a dinner afterwards with the other recipients of the Distinguished Scholar Award and the faculty and staff.
There is the End of the Year Banquet for Social Work tonight. It is hard to believe the end of the year is fast approaching!
No comments:
Post a Comment