It's back to school. I just got back to Bluffton. It was a good break. Much needed. I went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina with my family-grandparents, parents, and boyfriend. It was a really great trip. The weather wasn't as warm as we had hoped, but it was still a wonderful trip. We left last Saturday and got home around 9:30 last night. It was a long drive both ways (about 15 hours all together, including stops).
We made a point to see the sand dunes. They were incredible! It is hard to imagine that a sand dune could be so cool. These weren't just sand dunes though! They were huge and you could see the ocean and town so clearly! It was a real struggle to climb one particular dune. It was like an 70-80 degree climb.
We also ventured out to see some of the local lighthouses. I made a point to go for a walk on the beach when the weather was nice. My whole family managed to find some beautiful shells. I also got to eat at a few restaurants in the area.
All in all, it was a great trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment