This has been a crazy week!!! There has been a lot of drama going on in my own life and in my friends' lives. It makes it stressful to handle when I am worried about all of the things that are happening around me. It helps to talk stuff out, but it also brings things to the surface. I need to make sure that I am taking care of myself because I have my 25 page paper due next week. I need to continue to focus on that!
I went home this weekend, and it was a great visit. My dad's birthday is today. We went to a BBQ place on Saturday. It was really good. I have also been sending out a lot of resumes. I am hoping to stumble upon something. I am hoping to stay around my home and work there. I will also be taking courses to work towards my MSW (master's in social work).
This week, I will be at Children Services in Lima. My current field placement is on spring break. I wanted to have a chance to be exposed to a different field. It felt like a long day in the fact that my neck is sore! However, the day went by pretty fast. I got to shadow intake screeners and investigators. It was a good first day there.
No comments:
Post a Comment