Friday, February 25, 2011

This week has been a short one! There seems to be an endless amount of time off from field. It is a double-edged sword. Both good and bad. Good-no field. Bad-not enough hours. I do like field; however, it's nice to have a break from field. I feel like I'm back in grade school-waiting for that alert that's there's no school. I had Monday off for President's Day. I had driven back part way on Monday and got stuck in Upper Sandusky. I finished my trip back Tuesday. I had both of my classes and then a meeting with the Social Work Club. We planned out our Civic Engagement Day plans.

On Thursday, there was a 2 hour delay. It really felt like my week was thrown off. I have had a hard time keeping track of my days. It felt like Wednesday was Monday and Friday rolled into one. I am off today because school was closed and now it feels like Saturday!

I am hoping that the weather will be clear tonight. I am making plans to have a girls' night with my friends. It should be lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment