This week has been such a busy one! I have been experiencing a lot of new things at my field placement. I have got to sit in on numerous meetings between students, their families, and the other agencies involved.I have also had a few situations that have arisen at my field. I cannot disclose too much because of confidentiality, but I can say that I am learning a lot.
It is amazing because field allows for you to get immersed into a real life experience at an agency. It becomes about implementation, not book work. It is important to me that I really get involved and see what is going on at my placement and with the clients. I am also learning about how social work ethics actually need to be implemented in field.
On Wednesday, my boyfriend was awarded his black belt. He has been doing martial arts for years, and I was so excited to be there for this next step.
ast night, I was so excited to have a girls' night. We ordered pizza and just got to talk. We talked about everything: field, relationships, jobs, etc. It is good to just be with your friends. We all need that.
No comments:
Post a Comment