This has been a great weekend! I got to have two great girls' nights out. We went to Bellacino's in Findlay and then Wal-Mart on Friday night. Then, on Friday, we went to Lima. We ate at Panera, hit the mall, and rounded our night off with dessert at Applebee's! Yum yum!It's amazing just how rejuvenating it is to spend time with your friends. It gives you some time to separate yourself from school. You also get to just be goofy and talk about all of your stressful, everyday things! Nights out with friends are a must!
I was able to get a large project done today. That was a relief. It really takes some of the weight off of my shoulders. I do have another project due the same day, but I have it started and at a pretty good place.
I went to watch the movie Dead Man Walking tonight. The Social Work Department hosted it. The movie was very emotional-I cried a lot. It also really got me thinking. The movie is about a real life story. It is about Sister Helen Prajean. She actually interacted with a man who was on Death Row. The story veers a bit from the real events, but it stays fairly true. Sister Helen will actually be on campus this week. I am going to get to have dinner with her on Tuesday. That should be quite interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment