Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Busy First Week

   It has been a VERY hectic week. I seriously feel like with it being senior year, everything is amplified. The work. The stress. The emotions. I have been very busy trying to get everything organized and figured out for my classes (the organizing is a bit less than successful). Monday was nothing compared to the rest of the week. I know this will be a rewarding year, but it is also going to be jammed pack with work!

   On Tuesday, I had as pretty full day. I worked early in the morning (as usual), and then I headed to my classes. Right after those, I went to work for the psychology department. Immediately following that, I went and chauffeured a cat. Yes, I am serious! A friend and I went to Dunkirk (a little town about 20 minutes away) to pick up my boyfriend's cat. He had an appointment with the vet the next day, so I took him to the kennel here in Bluffton for the night. Quite a little adventure!

   Tuesday night, I also went to Game Night hosted by MCB. It was a lot of fun. I was super excited for Dutch Blitz. Unfortunately, I didn't actually get to play. Fear not, though. I own the game and will host a tournament of my own soon! Hahaha. I ended up playing Life with my roommate and four other girls (two other pairs of roommates). Coincidence? I think not. :-)  I did not win. In fact, I was last place. Not such a good turn out for a game called Life.

   Wednesday was a bit more relaxed. I went to work and then to my classes. I spent the afternoon with my boyfriend. We ate at Common Grounds, the local coffee shop. I tried Ma's BBQ Beef. Pretty good... I had night class last night. It is Christian Values in a Global Community. Every senior must take it. I was worried at first--the workload is pretty big! However, the professor, Lynda Nyce, really has a great approach to it. I think it will end up being a pretty good class.

   Today, I have worked at Marbeck (too early!) and attended my first of two classes. I am ready for lunch. Mmmm... I like chili and that should be the soup of the day. I think my fellow classmates might cringe at my love for Marbeck's chili. It's not amazing, but with a LOT of cheese, it hits your palate in just the right way.
 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment