So, I have been MIA for a few days! I have been keeping really busy!
I have a paper for my Christian Values in a Global Community course tomorrow. I completed it last night, and it was a lot of work. The paper was 5-7 pages, pretty standard in college. The thing about Christian Values that I like is that it challenges your values and perspectives. On the other hand, that is what makes it so difficult to write a paper for the course. I had been really struggling to complete the paper and have it meet my professor's standards. That is why I decided to meet with my professor this afternoon. One thing that I so love and appreciate about the Bluffton faculty is their desire to help students succeed. I have never had a problem getting a professor's input or assistance!
Luckily, my professor thought my paper was pretty good. What a relief! I came back to my room and did some minor grammatical changes and added a bit to the body of the paper. With this out of the way, I can let out a huge sigh of relief.
Today was a pretty good day... I went to the Cross Cultural forum. This is probably one of the best forums of the year. The students who went on the trip share pictures and talk about their trips. I went on my Cross Cultural in May of 2009, but I still love to hear about other people's experiences. At lunch today, they had fried ravioli! I love it! So tasty. :-D
On my agenda for tonight is printing off information for graduate school. I am planning on getting my Master's in Social Work, so this is one of many steps. I'll keep you posted on all of that!
Just a funny picture... Taken at Hot Topic this past Thursday, just for fun. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment