Waking up at 4:30 is unpleasant. Waking up when you don't have to is even more unpleasant. I am one of those people who doesn't get back to sleep easily unless I am extremely tired and still in that "sleep zone"... Or whatever it may be.
Needless to say, I only managed to get about 20 minutes of light dozing in the remaining 2 hours before I ha to get up for work.
So, to back track, the homecoming dance was pretty fun. There was a large turnout. I think that the football win might have attributed to the school spirit as well. There were a lot of alumni, including last year's graduates.
My Sunday was filled with homework, as was my Saturday afternoon. I had a movie for Christian Values at 7 pm last night.
My evening will consist of studying. I have two tests this week. I just hope I will be well-prepared. I have a lot that I need to do, and I can tell it is midterm time. It is in the air. There are a lot of projects and tests coming my way. Others are feeling it too.
I am very excited for this weekend, though. For C. Henry Smith, we are going to the Freed Center at ONU to see a performance of Hamlet. That should be pretty good. Afterwards, my boyfriend and I are going to (belatedly) celebrate Sweetest Day. :)
That is all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment