We ended up staying downstairs for only about 25 to 30 minutes (at least the ones who just got back). After the storm had moved on, we hurried to lunch. We were looking to get lunch before going to class. I love fried ravioli, so I was not about to miss lunch today! I must say, it lived up to my expectations. I even got a to-go-box and took some to my 1:00 class.
On another note: Halloween is approaching FAST! There are numerous events on campus. I am hoping to make it to some of them. The Social Work Club has trick-or-canning Thursday, and that should really set the mood. I haven't been trick-or-"anything" in a really long time!
I carved pumpkins with the art club last night. It was amazing! The president of art club set it up. She bought pumpkins and made the food (salsa, cookies, cheese dip, caramel apples, etc.). She really created a fantastic event. I am not much of a carver/sculptor (my artistic talents lie in the 2D realm), but I had a blast none the less. We listened to the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack and drank cider while carving our pumpkins. There were prizes for the most traditional, scariest, most creative, and best of show. I did not win, but I had fun. I wish I could say that I had a bigger role in the creation of this fun event, but instead I just joined in on the pumpkin carving festivities.
Meow!

No comments:
Post a Comment