Monday, October 25, 2010

Since my last post, things have been great.

My boyfriend was able to finally find a roommate and moved into a new apartment Friday! I am very excited for him--he has been looking for an apartment for quite some time. He is slowly bringing some of his things over the next week or so, but the majority of his stuff has been "relocated".

My Friday was very busy... I turned in a paper for a class. It was quite a relief to have it done! I went to the Mennonite Memorial Home and called BINGO. I always have fun doing that. It is fulfilling to reach out, if only in this small way. I also had a follow up interview for my Practice 1 class. That went well. The rest of my evening was spent relaxing. I ended up going to the Community Market here in Bluffton. I did a bit of grocery shopping. Two of my friends and I went to Arby's after our mini shopping excursion. I love being able to go out and catch up with friends. Thatweek had been a busy one.

On Saturday, I went to the Farmer's Market in town. It is located next to the bank and Post Office. I got some cupcakes from The Little Black Apron. It is a new business that does special orders. It is not an official store, but the lady takes orders and comes to the Farmer's Market, which ends next weekend. I got Buckeye Cupcakes. They were delicious. They are filled with peanut butter. The icing is chocolate and there are peanut butter crumbles on top. Yum! She makes multiple kinds. Next Saturday is Family Day. My parents are going to come visit, and I may try to take them to the market. I know they would like the cupcakes. I also got meatballs, which were tasty. After the Farmer's Market, I went to Findlay. My boyfriend and I's 3 year anniversary was Sunday. I wanted to pick him up a present. After, I stopped at the mall and looked around.

For our anniversary, my boyfriend and I spent the day together. We went to Olive Garden and spent the evening just hanging out. I was glad that he was able to get the day off.

Today is the start of a new week. I am excited because I have no assignments due, so it is a chance to rest and get caught up on some work. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment