Monday, November 1, 2010

Time is flying by! It feels like I just started back to school, and now it is November 1. Wow!

Needless to say, I am keeping busy. I have a lot of stuff coming up. I have 3 papers due this week and a project due next week. talk about a lot to do and keep straight!

My weekend was pretty good. Saturday was family day. My parents came up. We went to the farmer's market in town and got some Mocha Meltaway cupcakes. They were so good! We ate lunch at Luke's. My parents love to eat there. It was so busy, though. It seemed like everyone in town was there or students were bringing their parents there to eat. We went to Wal-Mart and I picked up some groceries. It wasn't a particularly eventful visit, but it was definitely a good time. It was good to see my parents.

Later that night, I drove up to Defiance to attend a Halloween parade with my boyfriend's family. He had to work, but I decided to go. His sister was visiting from Texas with her 6 month old son. Her husband was working, and she decided to visit her family. I had never heard of a Halloween parade, but it was fun. I enjoyed visiting with everyone. I would have liked to stay afterwards to enjoy freshly popped popcorn and board games, but I decided I better drive back to Bluffton before it was too late. Yesterday was mostly a day of recuperation. I took a long nap and tried to wok on some homework.

Tonight, a friend of mine has invited a group of us over to his house to join him for cake and ice cream. His birthday is Wednesday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment