Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Field

I scheduled my field placement interview today! It is a really exciting event: it is a new experience that will be happening soon. I think that many of my fellow classmates are just as excited and nervous! I don't want to jinx the whole thing, but I am going to interview at a school. It would be a good opportunity.

Field is something that I have been anticipating since the beginning of the semester.

I have been pretty busy the past few days. I have been working on group projects. Group projects can be good and bad--a double-edged sword. I have a project due Thursday for my Practice 1: Micro course. We are working on crisis presentations. These projects look at crisis situations and a population directly impacted by that crisis. We then look at the best-model program.

My second project is my whole semester group project. We are working on researching the needs of the Downtown Lima community, as well as developing a project to address the needs.

The rest of this weeks proves to be a busy one. On Friday, I am going to be heading to Lima with the rest of the class to administer surveys. I will also be calling BINGO at the MMH. Then, I will be heading home for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment