Talk about a couple of busy days! It has really been one busy week. I have already met with one group. I am meeting again tonight (twice)! It is hard to keep track of which way is up. I have been trying so hard to get my project for Friday done, but it is truly a hard thing to do. I am finding it hard to write and hard to research.
I took a long nap today. I know I shouldn't have, but my body needed it. It is important to listen to your body. I don't want to get sick again. I also don't want to exhaust myself to the point that I can't do anything.
School work has taken up most of my time. I am feeling like there's no bright light at the end of the tunnel, but I know there is. And, Christmas Break will be here soon. That is going to be a much needed rest.
I am still waiting to hear back from my internship interview to see if I will be there for sure next semester. I hope so... It would be an amazing opportunity. I am also meeting with Kathy Dickson at the Career Development Center tomorrow to talk about my resume/cover letter. The CDC is super helpful.
Well, that's all for now folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment