Friday, November 19, 2010

So... Yesterday was a blast.

Yesterday was the Thanksgiving Dinner hosted by Social Work Club. It was a huge success. We ended up having between 30 to 35 people attend. It was a lot of work before the actual meal, but everyone seemed to really enjoy it. We made mashed potatoes, a turkey, and stuffing. Another member of Social Work Club made a delicious cranberry dish. So good!

The people who attended all brought desserts or drinks--there was so much tasty food. I think the event was really successful because of all the wonderful individuals who offered their help. Next up, we will be planning our Christmas party and My Secret Social Worker. I think it should be a lot of fun. It was a great event last year with lots of good food, friendship, and fun. I am looking forward to the same this year.

I also went to see Harry Potter last night--the midnight showing. It was AWESOME (but very sad). I will tell you, though, that I had a terrible time getting up this morning. My eyes were saying "Tired. So tired!"

I am both looking forward to this weekend as well as looking at it with some apprehension. I have quite a few things to do this weekend. I want to get all of my work that is due right after break done, but I know that this will entail a lot of homework time. However, a few of my friends and I are planning a dinner outing for this weekend. It should be fun, if all of our plans come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment